Annual Membership of VicTESOL includes:
- Biannual VicTESOL Newsletter, containing key information and updates on TESOL in Victoria
- Annual membership of the national organisation, ACTA.
- Subscription to TESOL in Context, the biannual journal produced by ACTA
- Monthly VicTESOL eBULLETIN containing news and events relating to TESOL and multicultural education
- Members' rates for TESOL specific professional development sessions and state and national TESOL conferences
- Access to the member section of the VicTESOL website
VicTESOL is introducing a new membership fee structure and common renewal date of March 31 each year. Beginning on 1 March 2012, the full year’s membership rates will be as follows:
Membership type and annual rate:
- Individual concession (For a full-time student, or a person employed less than 0.5) $55
- Individual $88
- Individual overseas $100
- Institutional 1-4 practitioners* $265
- Institutional 5-8 practitioners** $460
* up to four teachers may attend a VicTESOL event at member rates
** up to eight teachers may attend a VicTESOL event at member rates
long as these maximums are not exceeded, different teachers from the
institution will be able to attend different events throughout the year
at member rates
Payment can be made by cheque, credit card or direct debit.
To become a VicTESOL member, please click here for online registration or use the membership form.
Please send all membership forms to our new
Statewide Resources Centre
150 Palmerston St, Carlton 3053